Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Royal Tailor

I've always had the most amazing luck when it comes to finding songs I LOVE on iTunes either for free or only for 69 cents.  Free on iTunes right now is the song Black & White by Royal Tailor. Of course, I downloaded it and I was thinking "Wow, this is really good. Gee, I wonder if they have any other good songs." Well, they do.  Here's one of them-


Catchy, right? So in order to write this post, I went on their website to see when their band started, and found out- they're a Christian band. Until recently, I used to think of religious music as the music that sounds basically like it is trying to put you to sleep. (Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian, but I just don't really care for Christian music all that much) But that was until I found the song that I posted a few days ago (Feel It in Your Heart by Abandon)  which is also Christian Rock. And then I find this band? Man, I'm on a streak. It feels like Christmas. (Haha, get it? Christian music- Christmas? You know? Oh, never mind.)

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved