Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Breaking the law has never been more hilarious.

I haven't posted in a few days, but I have a good excuse. Some friends and I had a "Picking up trash on the side of the road while wearing matching orange jumpsuits" party.


I'm not actually the one who broke the law (as mentioned in the title)  It was my grandma. Yes, imagine a sweet little old lady sitting in a jail cell. (Well of all the cell mates you could have, I'd rather have one that bakes cookies and who I don't have to worry about killing me in my sleep)

We were driving down a four lane road with my cousins (me in my parents car with one of my cousins, and my sister and the other cousins in my grandma's car in front of us) and my grandma pulls into THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD.  Not just the lane immediately to our left, but all the way on the other side. As if that wasn't enough, there were two cars coming towards her. But there she was, just cruising down the road.

I have quite an interesting family.

Aways,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved