Friday, June 3, 2011

Flower Girl

EEP! This is so exciting! My very first fashion-blog-ish post.  Enjoy :)  (The pictures look a lot better if you click on them to make them bigger)









I hope you love this as much as I love this (because if you do, all of my combined followers' love would be so much it might just cause a volcanic eruption)


Okay- I'm pretty sure for this kind of thing you're supposed to credit everything so here you go-
Skirt- I made it! Amazing, right?
Tank Top-Aeropostale
Ring- I'm about 99% sure this was from Belk
Cardigan- Mossimo
Shoes- BOC

With the help if my grandma (I know you're not reading this but I love you Ma!) (Okay, that was incredibly weird. Immediately after I typed that my grandma called-ooohhh SPOOKY) Well anyway, as I was trying to say, with the help of my grandma I managed to make that beautiful little high-waisted wonder.

While we're on the topic of fashion- tomorrow I'm going to my friend Eve's house. She's completely obsessed with fashion (but it's a good kind of obsessed)  and she has like a billion of InStyle magazines. Since I know almost nothing about designers but I love fashion blogs, she thought I needed an education in the world of fine clothing. AND since she has never read a blog, I feel she needs an education in the online ranting, complaining, and overall egotistic nature of blogging. (Oh come on, you know it's true.) So tomorrow will be quite a learning experience for the both of us.

I'm going to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean tonight! I'll write a review for it later :)

Always,
Abby Noel



2 comments:

Sophie Scarlett said...

wow. I love the blog :) and that outfit is lush! :)
-Sophie

lovingvintageretro.blogspot.com

Lexy said...

The outfit is cute and the skirt is amazing! I wish I had sewing abilities!

Hope you have fun watching the movie!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved