Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 Common Hair Mistakes

    Possible Haircut Skrewup #1
The "Cut way too much off" Style

I think we've all seen someone like this at least once-


As you can see, this isn't a very happy person.

This kind of person can happen one of three ways-
1. They allowed a blind 4 year old to cut their hair.
2. They allowed their mother to cut their hair.
3. They cut their own hair.

I cut my own bangs (to avoid the "my mother cut my bangs and I couldn't stop her" look) so I know what I'm doing, but some people really should just trust their locks to a trained professional.

Possible Haircut Skrewup #2
The "I've never gotten a haircut once in my life and apparently I also don't know the definition of the word 'headband' " Style


This kind of haircut can also be caused by one of three things-
1- This person considers himself cool
2- This person is a native American who religiously can not cut his hair.
3. This person is an idiot.

I personally think this kind of hair should be illegal, because eventually it will be a hazard for both this person and anyone who is in the area while this person is driving.

Possible Haircut Skrewup #3
The "I just don't feel like dealing with my hair anymore" Style

(This is an actual photo of my father)


Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved