Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY TO ME! *throws confetti*

Always Abby Noel is officially 1 year old!!!  

Remember that cake I baked for this a couple weeks ago? Well, I'm glad I gave you all a piece then because the cake isn't look so good right now...

But I guess if you still want a piece, you can have some. I'm just going to need you to sign a waiver first. 

SOO I was thinking of what all of you could give me as a blogversary present, and of course I first thought about asking for diamonds, but then I remembered bloggers are notoriously cheep, so I thought of something you awesome people can give me for free- publicity! There's that little box on my side bar that you can click on to share my blog to facebook or twitter- if everyone could click on one of those (or both if you're really awesome) that would be a fantastic blogversary present :) Or if you don't have facebook or twitter, leaving a little happy blogversary message for me with my link in your next post would also be fantastic.

So essentially I'm using this as an excuse to force all of you into telling your friends about me. But I gave you cake, so you owe me anyway. 

Also to celebrate, here's a list of my favorite posts so far-







Hopefully by this time next year I'll have a whole new list of posts I love :) 

Always,
Abby Noel 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Your blog turned one year! Hooray! happy blog anniversary, Always Abby Noel. :)

Furree Katt said...

HAPPYYY BLOGOVERSARYYYY! ♥
i think i'll take a piece of that cake, because i'm very hungry. *wrinkles nose but eats it anyway*

you're on my blog list :D

Princess Olivielagail said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! Hey, this is me totally wanting to see my name and being bossy and conceited(lol) but on my birthday you should totally do a post about all our adventures. I'd love that. :) heehee RANDOM thought! <3

Miss H said...

Happy blogoversary!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved