Thursday, October 27, 2011

Caption Contest Winners!

(The formatting on this looks awful because blogger post editor is being strange, but try to ignore the hideousness of this post and just read it) 

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, this is the moment you've all been waiting for! I'm here to announce the winners of the caption contest! Get ready....


Everyone was asked to make captions for this picture- 

Lots of people submitted captions, and here are the three winners- 

First place goes to........

Girl: Did you just-
Guy in flower pot: I pretty much just pooped in your flower pot, yeah.


Second place goes to...... 

Guy in flower pot--"I heard this helps with hair growth."
Girl-- "Yea, well with your head you're going to need a lot more soil."











And Third place goes to.......










Guy in flower pot- 'Seriously, I AM a flower!'

The blogs of these winners are also great, so I suggest you click on their names to take a look at their fabulous blogs!







After seeing all the great captions that were submitted, I'm starting to think I'm going to have to have these contests more often. (And with more winners!)









Always,
Abby Noel




(Oh man, I just looked at this after posting it and it looks positively horrible. I'm trying to re-format it and it isn't working) 

4 comments:

marissa said...

Woooo! I won 2nd!

TheGirlWithTheNotepad said...

Thaaanks! 3rd :DDDDDDD!

ishashime said...

oh yay! i won first place! how awesome! thankyouu! :D

Pickleope said...

Crap, I wish I would have known about your blog sooner. I would have gone with:
Guy: I'm not stalking you...I...uh...I'm a botanist!
Girl: They're plastic.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved