Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's going to be here before you know it...











{Skirt- Urban Outfitters, Shirt- Kohls, Shoes- Converse, Cardigan- Old Navy} 

I just bought this skirt a few days ago, and as I was trying to find other clothes that would go with it, I ended up making an outfit that felt really back-to-school-ish. So I thought- "Okay, how cool would it be if we took pictures by the elementary school playground?" Yes I know, very cool. 

Also if you notice the books that I'm carrying, those are my old books that I posted about a while ago. (You can read that post by clicking HERE)  The ironic thing about it was that in the skirt there are little bits of red and green, and two of the three old books I bought are red and green. So they fit in the pictures color wise, and for the theme I was going for. I just love when things work out perfectly :D 

I might have to actually wear this on the first day of school. As of now, I already have three first-day-of-school outfits. So knowing how good I am at making decisions, that's going to end up being a problem. 

Comments on the pictures? 

Always,
Abby Noel

6 comments:

Dan H said...

Hi Abby! I love you blog and so have featured it on my blog! Well done and keep up the good work!

http://www.intogeek.net/2011/07/july-11-blogs-of-note.html

PurpleMist. said...

Amazing pictures.
I love what you're wearing!

Katharine Elisabeth said...

LOVE your blog. You look great

Fiona said...

Post pictures of the outfits and hold a poll.

Abbynoel24 said...

Fiona- what do you mean?

Anonymous said...

awww .. love the photos

- april
http://iwriteitalldownhere.blogspot.com
Philippines

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved