Friday, July 8, 2011

Email me your ghost stories!

Almost everyone I know has a story about an encounter they've had with the paranormal. I know I do, because in elementary school my friends and had what you could almost call a club where we would "investigate" ghostly activity. Looking back, it was ridiculous, but we took it very serious. You know how ten year olds tend to have a very professional attitude towards their work......yeah. 

So email me your ghost stories and when I have enough to actually make a decent post, I'll post it, with doodles of course :)

And keep voting! I'm only 20 votes away from 5th place!  If everyone reading this voted everyday for the last 14 days of the contest, I would gain a few places for sure! It only takes two clicks- one on the button on the sidebar, and one to vote! 

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved