Sunday, July 17, 2011

Book Review- Saving Max



"What would a loving mother not do  for her child?" 

Here's a video I found on Youtube about the book-


For the first 80 pages or so, I didn't really like this book. I'll admit it- I was close to just not reading the rest of it, but I made myself just continue, and I'm glad I did. Danielle, Max's mother, does so many things that will make you want to ask her "What the heck do you think you're doing?!?" and if you're anything like me, you will actually say that to the book. Yeah... don't ask. 

There are also a lot of twists that you'll never see coming. Overall, it was a really thought provoking book and I would definitely recommend it. However, there were parts in the book that are a little bit disturbing and graphic, so read with caution. 

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved