Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Going green. (TO MUCH green)

I have tons and tons of tea stored up in a cabinet that I've kinda been neglecting for a while, and since my mom wanted me to get rid of it to clear up some cabinet space, I've been drinking it a lot lately. And another reason I have been is that I read on some internet article that green tea can make your skin look really good, and since I'm a gullible idiot and I believe everything I read on the internet, I've been drinking the stuff like crazy hoping it will make my skin look better. (I think that was a record for me when it comes to run-on sentences) 

I was also thinking "Okay, if green tea is so powerful, then wouldn't it be bad to drink too much of it?" So in case of some mysterious green tea accident, I've saved you all the trouble and designed my own gravestone.


Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved