Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Way to kill the Christmas spirit...

Here's a happy little fun fact- I was hit in the face for singing Christmas carols today. I was very happy and in a carol-y mood in homeroom today, so I decided to sing Christmas music even though the only carols I know all of the words to are Rudolph and Jingle Bells. (and just a side note, my homeroom definitely does not have a shortage of morons and jerks) Then three guys started yelling at me and telling me to shutup and saying that I should die in a hole (Thanks guys, I feel so freaking talented now) and one of them threw somthing at me. I don't know what it was, but it felt like a rock and landed right on my upper lip. Later after that, the inside of my lip was swelling up a little bit.
Here's what the guy looked like-


No, really. I'm serious.


Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved