Thursday, December 23, 2010

Best Christmas Movies and Specials

#5- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

I just saw this movie a few weeks ago, and it was really funny. If you haven't seen it, because I know a lot of people who haven't, make sure to. It's basically about a family Christmas where everything that could possibly go wrong, does.







#4- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Fun Fact- The voice of Rudolph was recorded by a woman.

Hermey: "Hey, what do you say we both be independent together, huh?"
Rudolph: "You wouldn't mind my - red nose?"
Hermey: "Not if you don't mind me being a dentist."
Rudolph: "It's a deal."  


#3- How the Grinch Stole Christmas

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Grinch.
You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Grinch."




#2- A Charlie Brown Christmas


"Get the biggest aluminum tree you can find, Charlie Brown, maybe painted pink."
 Charlie, I'm so glad you didn't. In fact, I was just thinking today how one Christmas I need to find a really small, wimpy looking tree and then tell people I have Charlie Brown's tree.















#1- Elf

This has to be my favorite Christmas movie. I've seen it a million times and it is still hilarious. It's about an human named Buddy who grows up in the north pole and then learns that he's not an elf. Then he goes to New York to look for his dad and has some... interesting adventures on the way. He also teaches us that- "We elves like to stick with the four main food groups; candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."










Well that took me forever to do, so I'm going to go take a cue from Santa and try to fatten up.


Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved