Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey, It's Katie!

Hello people, this is Abby's friend Katie. Abby can't get on the computer for a little while, so I get to post!

Here are some corny jokes (I tell one everyday in math class);
    
     Two atoms are walking down the street when they run into each other.
The first says to the second, "Are you all right? You don't look so good."
"I'm not feeling very well," says the second atom. "I lost an electron!"
"Are you sure?" asks the first.
"Yeah, I'm positive!"
   
     Last night I dreamed about mufflers ...and when I woke up this morning I was exhausted!

     A man walks into a Cadillac dealer and buys a car...but before he gets it delivered, he asks the salesman to put a large 'S' on the doors and roof.
"What do you want an 'S' on the doors and roof of a Cadillac for?"
The man replies: so as I pass people on the freeway they can say: "Look at that 'S' car go!"

     A man walks into a bar and begins to eat some of the peanuts while the bar-tender fixes his drink.
Just before the first peanut reached his mouth, it said: "My that sure is a nice shirt!"
Finding this kind of strange, the man grabs another nut to eat. It too spoke and said: "I sure like that tie you are wearing!"
Confused and slightly frightened, the man told the bartender what the nuts told him.
The bartender replied: "Well of course they did, they are complimentary."

     A man walks into a diner one morning and orders coffee.
Once he received the coffee he took a sip and immediately proclaimed to the waiter: "This coffee tastes like dirt!"
The waiter replied: "Well it should, it was just ground this morning."

And my personal favorite.....
What's green and has wheels?  Grass, I lied about the wheels.(:

Okay, that's about it. Oh, and I've always wanted to say this,

Always,
Katie Noel (But my name isn't really noel, it's Elizabeth)


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved