Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19th? I think there's something important about it....Oh Yeah!

It's my birthday! 
Sorry I haven't been able to write in a few days, but I hope you liked the post from Katie. (oh and by the way, she has jokes that are a whole lot...worse)

For an early birthday present a few days ago, I got just about the coolest thing ever. It's called Yoostar. It comes with a green screen (Yay!) and a camera and computer software that works with the green screen to make it look like you are in whatever background you choose. It also has a bunch of movie scenes that you can be one of the characters in. I'll post one of the videos I made later.

And now I have to go because we're going to eat at Noodles & Company. Yum! (especially for me, since all I eat is pasta)

Oh, and heads up to all Coldplay fans, a bunch of their songs are only 69 cents on iTunes.

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved