Friday, December 3, 2010

A story from my ginger....

Hey, this is Katie. I was texting my friend Megan, and she had just told me about this guy that followed her back from her neighborhood pool. He was really creepy and in this big van. And he almost kidnapped her. Then she was texting me all of these quotes, and she sent one that said "You will suffer and You will hurt.". So naturally I thought some creepy guy had killed her and sent me that message. I was then scared that the guy would some how know where I lived and then come after me. I completely freaked out. The next day she told me that she forgot the end of the quote and was really sorry. I almost punched her in the face. So that was the story from Abby's Ginger!

- Katie  

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved