Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look at that. Another messed up Halloween story.

The Bad News
Leon and Todd loved baseball. When they were young, they had played on the town's baseball team. Leon had been the pitcher and and Todd had played second base. Now that they were a lotolder, they spent their free time watching baseball games on TV and talking about baseball.
"Do you think they play baseball in heaven?" Leon asked Todd one day.
"That's a good question," said Todd. "The one who gets there first should let the other one know somehow."
As it turned out, Todd got to heaven first, and Leon waited patiently to hear from him. One day, Leon found Todd sitting in the living room waiting for him.
Leon was excited to see him. "What it is like up there?" he asked. "And what about baseball?"
"When it comes to baseball," said Todd, "I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that we do play baseball in Heaven. We have some fine teams. I play second base on my team, just like I did in the old days. That's the good news."
"Whats the bad news?" asked Leon.
"The bad news," said Todd, "is that you are scheduled to pitch tomorrow."



Well there you go. That one is even more messed up then the last ones.

I'm kind of in a blogging rut, so I haven't come up with anything else to talk about. There will be another Halloween story tomorrow, and, if I'm lucky, I'll be talking about something that is actually interesting.

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved