Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Insert Some Witty Title Here.

The only thing I've eaten in 12 hours was some bread and goldfish. So in other words, you could say that I am starving to death (by my standards, anyway)

So I'm guessing you all know what an Oompa Loompa is, right?

You know, the freaky orange people? Well my school is doing the play Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Try to guess what I was cast as. Yes. An orange freak. Oh and by the way, I'm 5'7". (*sigh*)

To change to a less depressing subject, here's a little something I just whipped up on photoshop-


Don't you LOVE it?

And now for an even more random picture-


^ This picture is a shining example of why schools should not let students have access to Mac books.



^ and this one is a shining example of why my friend Allynn and I should never be aloud access to a Mac book.



Oh, look at the time.
7:55
I'm going to have to wrap this up because no way in the world am I going to miss the beginning of NCIS. Thats the part that always goes one of four ways- either someone finds a dead body, kills someone, sees someone get killed, or gets killed themselves.
So you see why I can't miss it. Until next time,

-Abby Noel


                 

1 comment:

Salinna said...

hahahahahhhahhaha allyn! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved