Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Can you get me some more kettle corn to pour on my lap?"

I love inside jokes that no one can understand :)


Did any of you watch the second season of "Scream Queens"? In case you didn't , it's a show where a bunch of actresses competed for a lead in Saw 3D. Anyway, the reason I'm talking about this is because it's kinda hilarious where one of the girls ended up finding her next job. So I was watching TV and a commercial for some airline is on where a bunch of people are running through the streets singing and I saw one of the girls from Scream Queens as an extra. When they were kicked of the show, all of the girls kept saying "you have not seen the last of me", but I bet this girl didn't expect to be seen like this. :)


I've decided to get a little into the Halloween spirit and tell you guys a little story out of one of the ghost story books I have. (I didn't make up this story and I don't take credit for it)


Room For One More
A man named Joseph Blackwell came to Philadelphia on a business trip. He stayed with friends in the big house they owned outside the city. That night they had a good time visiting. But when Blackwell went to bed, he tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.
Sometime during the night he heard a car turn into the driveway. He went to the window to see who was arriving at such a late hour. In the moonlight, he saw a long, black hearse filled with people.
The driver of the hearse looked up at him. When Blackwell saw his queer, hideous face, he shuddered. The driver called to him, "There's room for one more" Then he waited for a minute or two, and drove off.
In the morning, Blackwell told his friends what had happened. "You were dreaming," they all said.
"I must have been," he said "but it didn't seem like a dream."
After breakfast, he went into Philadelphia. He spent the day high above the city in one of the new office buildings there.
Late in the afternoon he was waiting for an elevator to take him back down to the street. But when it arrived, it was very crowded. One of the passengers looked out and called to him "There's room for one more," he said.
"No thanks," said Blackwell. "I'll just get on the next one."
The doors closed and and the elevator started down. There was shrieking and screeming, and then the sound of a crash. The elevator had fallen to the bottom of the shaft. Everyone on board was killed.



Scary, right? It's too bad I couldn't find a creepier font, though. If anyone wants me to post another story tommorow, just comment saying you do.

Always,
Abby Noel

P.S. just a reminder, please click on one of the response buttons below. Thanks :)

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved