Monday, October 18, 2010

1st post-lovely

Hello internet. ¿Cómo Estás? (for those of you that are not taking spanish like I am, that means- "how are you?")  At this moment I am in the middle of writing a speech for my english class. We are doing debates and my topic is Single Gender Classes and I am on the side that says they are a good thing. Anyone who knows me would know that I am most definently NOT for single gender schools. (ahh...boys. can't live with them, can't live through school without them) Yet here I am, wasting my life trying to defend them.
Time to make this a little more fun- random picture time!

^Best animal ever.

                    ^Mondo- my favorite designer from project runway. He's so cool.

^Got to love 'em.


So, that's about it.
-Abby Noel


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved