Monday, April 2, 2012

My Ask Box is Sad....

I don't know how it happened, but somehow I completely forgot about my "Ask Abby" feature. What's supposed to happen is all of you send me whatever questions you have about anything. Whether it be school, life, friends, or a riddle, I'm supposed to answer what you send me. 

I've neglected it thus far, but I don't want to anymore. I really believe it's a great way for me to connect with you guys and help out whenever I can. So here I am just reminding you about this (look of the sidebar button "Ask Abby" for more info.) and promising that I'll go back to answering the questions I get on a weekly basis. 

So ask away! If I get a few by tomorrow night, I'll answer them early as a re-kick off. If not, you can expect to have your questions answered on next Monday. 

Always,
Abby Noel 

P.S. I would love to get some riddles asked :) 

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved