Friday, April 20, 2012


Last night was the Night of One-Acts at my school and these beautiful flowers were given to me by one of my friends. (Aren't they purty?) There were four plays, but I was only in two of them- Antigone and Feiffer's People. Both of these plays were for competitions (both of which we placed horribly in) but after rehearsing everything again to do this show, I feel like I can really be proud of them. We didn't get a huge audience last night, but a lot of my friends were there and they all said they enjoyed it, so that's all that really matters, right? :) 

We were all pretty terrified for the show because our rehearsals weren't going good at all, but somehow we all pulled it together right when we needed to. Let me tell you, one of the best feelings in the world is not being able to say your next line because the whole audience is laughing and cheering. 

I'm going to try to get my friend Katie (who also did an amazing job in the one-act we were in together!) to post about her trip to New York she took over spring break. I'm super jealous because she got to see Wicked. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get to hear about it.

Always,
Abby Noel 

1 comment:

degilio said...

haha i thought you were talking about me for a minute i was so excited haha :P you did great stage mommy

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved