Sunday, April 8, 2012


 “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. 
Mark 16:6 


Happy Easter! It's been a really great day- sunshine, candy, impromptu photo shoots with the flowers in my front yard, and obviously, Jesus! I mean, it's Easter! 

Speaking of impromptu photo shoots, like the purple shirt? It's one of the first additions to my wardrobe revival. I've been noticing lately that I always gravitate towards the same clothes every morning when I get dressed. There's just SO MUCH that I never wear! I even found one shirt I don't think has ever been on my body... 
My goal is to have a nice looking clothing collection by the time we move. The way I see it, there's no better time to feel awesome in new clothes than when you're in a new place. 

In addition to revamping my style, I'm also trying to get in shape (I would love to say "back in shape" but let's face it, I've been a weakling my whole life). It took some willpower, but I managed to force myself to turn on the Wii and do a Wii-Active workout today. It's definitely one of the better workout games, if you're in the market for one. They have a bunch of different activities-like volleyball, dance, roller blading, and all the standard (but less fun) strength exercises-that you can put together however you want to create your own custom workout. And if you don't want to make one yourself, you can choose from their pre-made workouts. 
I'm not the exercise type at all, but I must say, I like it. I feel like I can eat whatever I want (as if I didn't do that before) and it's even clearing my skin up. For anyone who wants to make a spring resolution, you should join me in getting in shape!

Well I think the best way to wrap-up this post is to give you all an overdose on adorableness. 


The next time someone is in a bad mood, just show them this. Problem solved. 

Always,
Abby Noel 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New wardrobe, new workout, new outlook on life... good for you! I kept saying I was gonna get a Wii Fit, and I almost, almost did. But I don't have the space in my house to use it (I know...excuses, excuses...) someday though!

Hope you had a great Easter!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved