Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Technology From Apple...

I'm sure you've all heard of the iPad.


Well my mom recently got one of those for her birthday. Today, she was talking about that now she doesn't have to get out of bed for anything now other then going to the bathroom. So I sent this problem in to the apple executives and they are already coming out with this.

Introducing- The iPotty!

(look for the iPotty 2.0 in stores in only five minutes)
(then, 10 minutes after that, the iPotty 3.0 will go on sale)

Always,
Abby Noel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heyy soz about earlier :)
I love thiss post did you have the idea for this :)
If you did I love how the picture is so badly editted with logo obviously not on there. This made me LOL

Abbynoel24 said...

i did come up with this. you should have seen me run downstairs to the computer when I did :]

and thanks for following

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved