Sunday, January 23, 2011

You mean you have to put forth EFFORT to look like an idiot?

While sitting in Spanish class, getting terrifically bored (which I learned was an oxymoron, thanks to a less boring English class) one of the boys* in the class walked up to the pencil sharpener, which is unfortunately right next to my desk. Then I saw him look down at his jeans and pull them down. And then he proceeded to pull his underwear up, as if it wasn't already showing too much. I turned around to see if anyone else had witnessed those two counts of voluntary fashion-slaughter and saw the horrified look on my friend Megan's face. (hey megatron!)  So this gets me back to the post title- I never knew they actually tried to look stupid.




*he should probably remain nameless even though no one who's friends with him at all will ever read this, let alone him.


Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved