Friday, January 21, 2011

Game Cheats- Sims 2 (PC)

I was brainstorming things I could post about other then clothes and I came up with that I can post game cheats. So for starters, here are all the cheats I could find for Sims 2

I used to play this game, but unfortunately, it crashed my computer so I don't anymore :(  But for everyone who is lucky enough to be able to play- here you go.

  • To open the cheat window press Ctrl + Shift + C to type the codes in. After typing in the cheat, press enter. (only type one cheat at a time)
  • More Money-  type in "motherlode" into the cheat box. This gives you 50,000 simoleans and you can use it over and over again.
  • Stop your Sims from aging- type in "aging off" into the cheat box. (the same can be done to reverse the effect by typing in "aging on")
  • Full Happiness- type in "maxmotives" to fill all of the happiness bars.
  • Get Abducted by aliens-  (someone please try this- I want to know if it works) Buy the $3.500 telescope, then get a male, adult sim to "stargaze". Type in the cheat "BoolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" While he is stargazing, hold down shift and click on the telescope. It should pop up - "DEBUG-Get Abducted. DO NOT CLICK: Force Error." Cancel the "stargaze" action at the top. Your sim will come back in a few hours- pregnant with an alien baby. (Man, I hope this is true)
  • Have twins- type in "forcetwins"
  • Look at your baby's needs- (make sure you already have the baby before using this cheat) Type in "BoolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" Hold down shift and click on the baby. Choose make SELECTABLE. The baby's picture on the left side of the screen should disapear. Hold down shift and click on the baby again. Choose make SELECTABLE again. you should be able to see the baby's needs just like everyone else in the family now.
Hope this helps someone. Comment with games (wii, computer, DS, or anything) you want me to find cheats for.

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved