Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's on my mind today?

In case reading my blog is starting to hurt your eyes, I thought you should probably know that I'm experimenting with new fonts and that it's going to be happening a lot until I find one I like.

Want to guess what I got on my science midterm? Here's a hint- I was the 3rd highest grade in the class. I bet you guessed something in the 90%'s. Well you're wrong. I got a 75%.  The highest grade was an 85% and that was from one of my friends who is actually smart! That test was impossible because our teacher never teaches us anything. All we do in class is worksheets and labs. And during the rare times she's trying to make us learn something, the moment someone asks her a question she gets mad and rants for an hour about how we're wasting her time.

While I'm on the subject of ranting about teachers, my home ec. teacher hates my for no reason. I'd take five hours to completely rant about that, so maybe I should just leave it at that she hates me.

Always,
Abby Noel

1 comment:

Salinna said...

lol! that science exam was hardddd ! and the home ec teacher. hahahaha!! didnt she say something like "abby relax" or "chill out" hahahah!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved