Saturday, January 29, 2011

Degrassi

After you read this (or before, or whatever) make sure to watch the video in the post previous to this because it's part of an ongoing thing that will continue tomorrow.

Lately I've been kinda hooked by a show on teen nick called Degrassi. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically about what would happen if you took everything interesting that could possibly happen in a high school (violence, bullying, girls wanting to be on the varsity football team, rich girls doing insanely stupid things, rich girls getting insanely drunk at a school dance, scary jealous boys bringing a knife to a school dance, rape, pregnancy, you get the picture) This is going to sound horrible, but I want my high school experience to be like this. Not the rape or violence or the bad stuff, I just want it to be interesting.  Without drama, school is...well...boring.


I think it's time for a little Degrassi photo montage and to accompany it, here's a song that was actually in one of the episodes. (After listening to it, I might just have to buy it from iTunes for myself :] ) Never Look Back by Zach Berkman.









^Think you recognize him? Yep, that's Drake.





Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved