Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Want some fries with that STUPID?



Let me begin with saying that if you work at McDonald's, I'm sorry.
The other day, my parents were in McDonald's drive through. My dad asked the guy working there if instead of a soda with his meal, if he could get a milkshake. The guy told them, "Sorry, we don't have any milkshakes. We only have strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla shakes."
Well at that point my mom was hysterical in the passenger seat and I'm sure the guy heard her. (Bad move, mommy. Doesn't take much of an education to spit in someones fries.)

Just from looking for that picture on the top in google, I was reminded of a Stephen King movie. (Weird, right?) My friend Katie (Hi Katie!) is basically obsessed with Stephen King and she wants me to watch a movie based of his book "It". The movie is about a crazy clown named Pennywise who kills a bunch of people. So naturally, I want to see it.





And now I understand why people are afraid of clowns.

Always,
Abby Noel

P.S. If anyone is reading my blog, could you please show some sign of your existence by clicking on one of the response buttons below or commenting.

1 comment:

Allynn Burns said...

What? No shout out to me? I thought we were friends!! JKJK

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved