Tuesday, November 23, 2010

AMA Fashion

I feel really stereotypical blogging about award shows, but I really don't have anything else to write about. So without further adoo... (and yes I said adoo)...

Willow Smith

I really don't even know what I should say here. It looks like she has garbage bags on her feet, an alien attached to her arm, and a very large gray diaper. I actually like Willow (and her annoying but catchy songs about hair,) but this is just weird.


Nicki Manaj

The dress wouldn't even be that bad if it didn't look as though she has a ribcage made out of pipe cleaners that is sticking out of her body. Also, the hair. Really Nicki? Blonde and... GREEN? I guess the message here is- you aren't Lady GaGa. Stop trying.



Ke$ha

Maybe next time you should skip brushing your teeth with Jack (or in this picture, coal) and try to brush your hair instead. I like Ke$ha, but she needs to stop with the whole trashy thing. 


The Black Eyed Peas

I have nothing bad to say about this, but I feel like I need to point out how amazing Will.i.am's outfit. (the guy in the middle, in case you didn't know.)
Also Fergie looked pretty good too-






Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino

You're not a celebrity. Get of the red carpet.



Miley Cyrus

This girl has changed a lot over the years. First, she was an inoccent pop star who couldn't be discouraged. Then she was a crazy bird who couldn't be tamed. And now she's a person who can't see that she has a trail of toilet paper attached to her.


Always,
Abby Noel


No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved