Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello Darlings.

I know that the title sounds creepy. I'm really horrible at coming up with titles that are actually good.

Facebook has failed to provide any inspiration on what to write about today, so unfortunately I'm going to have to put some effort into this.

I think this is a great time for the pictures that have been on my camera for centuries that I have just been too lazy to post.


^ From the left- Me (as a nerd), and my friends Katie and Rayne. By the way, the only reason I look like that is because it was the Halloween dance. Because I'm not a nerd in real life (*cough cough*)




^ Some random kid dressed up as Mario. He looked lonely so we talked to him



^ Just a picture of my Christmas tree I have in my room. Close ups are always more fun. :)  (Oh and by the way, don't judge me because I already have my tree up. It's a miracle that I waited until after Halloween. )



Like it? That's my "LOOK HERE" sign. Go ahead. Try not to be jealous. Now to the reason I'm using it- I would love to have one of those advice thingies where people can post something they need advice on anonymously and then I can say what I think they should do. I'm going to (write after I publish this) start a poll. If 10 people think I should, then it will happen.

Always,
Abby Noel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

niiiceee:) btw its salinna xD

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved