Wednesday, November 10, 2010

These pictures on cigarette packages?

The FDA proposed new warning labels to be put on cigarette packages in an attempt to make people want to quit. They have some really nasty ones, but I'll only post the less graphic pictures.














If you want to see the rest of them (and I warn you, some of them are disturbing) just CLICK HERE.

I definitely think that they should require these labels because smoking is disgusting and honestly, it's completely pointless. What would possibly make a person want to pick up one of these nasty little murderers? You get absolutely nothing out of it that is even good at all. I know that a lot of people start because of peer pressure, but you have to think- "If this person is trying to get me to intentualy harm myself, then are they really worth impressing?"  If your friend was telling you that throwing bricks at your head is "cool" would you do it?

Always,
Abby Noel





No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved