Monday, March 12, 2012

Donating using your brain!

Note- The problem with the group link is fixed, yay! And for the one person who had already joined the group, sorry about that, you'll just have to re-join.
~~~~
I've been completely obsessed with this website- Freerice.com


It's a really simple concept- you just pick a category (they have definitions, math, art, history, and a bunch more), answer some questions, and earn donations of rice for every question you get right! If you want to read more about it, you can by clicking HERE 

Another neat little feature they have is groups, where people with similar interests can ban together and see how much rice they can donate cumulatively.

 I've made a bloggers group, and I'd love it if you all would join me. Just make an account on Free Rice (it's easy, you can even log in with your facebook account) and join this group- CLICK HERE


I'd love to see all my blogger friends on there working to donate more rice! And while we're at it, why not make some new friends? There's an option in your Free Rice profile to include a link to your blog. Just put up the link and we can find new blogs while fighting against world hunger together! Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Even if you don't join the group, I invite you to spend a little time trying out the website. It's really easy to do and is a great cause!

Always,
Abby Noel 

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved