Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Birthday! Ummm....10 days ago...

This just shows how out of it I've been lately, I missed my own bloglaversary! Well on this day, Always Abby Noel is officially two years and ten days old!

The Haunted Trail has been great so far. I'm completely bruised and sore from crawling around and chasing people, but I'm pretty sure we had some people peeing their pants, so it's all worth it. One of my friends even swore that she was not going to come because she "hates everything about drama and everything that drama does." Let's just say we nearly had to carry her out of the trail because of how terrified she was.

One boy, while I was trying to viciously eat his leg off, asked "Hey, will you go to the fall formal with me?"
Isn't that romantic. He literally risked life and limb just to ask me. Gosh, I almost want to say yes....but NO.

Always,
Abby Noel 

P.S. For those of you who couldn't find anything weird about the pictures I posted a few days ago, take a closer look at the third photo!

2 comments:

Adam said...

happy blogbirthday

Furree Katt said...

Happy birthday to your blog! I missed reading it sooo much. The trail you were on looks EPIC. But i can't find the strange thing in the photoooo!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved