Monday, June 4, 2012

Things that have slipped my mind...

I have lots of stuff that I've neglected to put into a post, so this is pretty much going to be a collage of everything.

First of all, I have been absolutely terrible with posting both Ask Abby and Fantasy Friday every week. You all know how busy I've been in the past months which has made it hard to post regularly. So I'm moving the post date for Ask Abby (which has a button on the sidebar if you don't know what I'm talking about) to Thursdays since Mondays are always busy days for me. Also, this Friday I will be starting Fantasy Friday over again. (I'll explain it all over again in that post if you don't know what it is.)

In other news, Holka Polka went really well last Thursday. It was my last play at the school I'm currently at and I was definitely afraid that it wouldn't turn out, but luckily it did. One lady from the audience even went up to me after the show and complimented my acting and how I played my character. And everyone in the audience seemed to enjoy it, so that just made all the stress of the rehearsal process worth it. 

Also I've been trying to fit this picture into a post but it hasn't really been related to anything. I suppose since this post is completely random, I can put it in here. They're hydrangeas that my mom planted a while ago and  were nearly dead for quite some time but recently perked up and blossomed. 


Make sure to check back here tomorrow, too. Somehow I'm managing to keep up with posting everyday, so there should always be something new. 

Well I hope everyone had a great Monday! 

Always,
Abby Noel 

2 comments:

Adam said...

those blue flowers look so good

Abbynoel24 said...

My mom was very proud of them :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved