Saturday, June 16, 2012

Have fun and make a difference!

There was a time long long ago when I actually got on Facebook to socially network myself. That lasted for about thirty minutes. Then I turned to my stalking phase. Now I've moved on to my addicted-to-games phase.

If you like Facebook games like I do, you really need to check out this game called WeTopia. It's a little like Farmville, but has something that no other game has. You can give the Joy Points you earn by playing to real charities that help real people. I could talk about it a lot, but I'll just let Ellen take over- 


And for those of you that are Justin Bieber fans, he's also a Wetopian!


So check out the game! And if you're friends with me on Facebook, become my neighbor! I'll send LOTS of gifts :) 

Always,
Abby Noel 

2 comments:

Adam said...

cool game

his little lady said...

oh gosh, you just had to snag us with the biebs. haha too funny!
xo TJ

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved