Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yesterday's news is another man's treasure...

My day yesterday was occupied mainly by rummaging through second-hand junk in the search for bar stools. We're moving soon, and the house we'll be living in has a bar in the kitchen, so we've been on the lookout for something to put there. Our search for cheep barstools led us to a bunch of yard sales that were conveniently happening all over town. However, we didn't end up with any barstools, but I did find some old National Geographic magazines published back in 1966.


I only ended up buying this one because all the pictures in it were so magical.
As some of you probably already know, I have this fascination with old books, and old magazines fall into that as well. It's just so interesting to me to see what was important a generation ago, and it makes me wonder what people are going to think when they read our magazines 50 years from now. 

Always,
Abby Noel 

2 comments:

Adam said...

I always like looking at old magazines. Blast from the past

degilio said...

in the future they are probably going to wonder why we spent so much time idolizing idiots

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved