Monday, May 30, 2011

Sims 3 Wii Money Cheat

So it's 2:35 in the morning and I just watched the season finale of my new obsession- Glee.  I think I'm going to go cry now. Or, you know, sleep.

But that seems too predictable, so I might have to find something else to do. For example- make an alien family on the Sims and then make then incredibly rich. Oh, dang it. I've already done that. Just 3 hours ago, in fact.

You may be asking yourself right now- "Gee Abby, how could you make your alien family incredible rich?" But in that case you actually would be asking me, unless your name also happens to be Abby.

So, without further ado- here is the cheat.

Go to the food shop and buy 60 level 3 catfish (for $9 each). Once you have done that put then in your fridge and speed forward time. After about 20 seconds take them out again and sell them back to the store. They will now sell for $999,999.
Enjoy your riches, oh simulated ones.

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved