Sunday, December 5, 2010

Uh-oh

I just noticed that I got my first "boring" as a response a few posts ago. I'm really paranoid now because I don't want to be boring again, so wish me luck.

I just made a batch of pretzels for the 3rd time and, once again, they turned out amazing. So here's the recipe I've been using-

Ingredients-
1 tablespoon Honey
3/4 cup warm water
1 1/2 teaspoons Yeast
2 cups all-purpose flour
Pinch of Salt
1 egg mixed with 2 teaspoons of Water
Course salt for the top of Pretzels (regular salt is okay too)

Directions-
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet.
  2. In medium size bowl combine honey and water. Stir in Yeast.
  3. Mix together flour and pinch of salt. Add to yeast mixture and stir until dough forms.
  4. Knead lightly on a floured surface until smooth.
  5. Divide dough into 10 equal parts.
  6. Roll dough into about an 12 inch rope and shape into pretzel form. Place on cookie sheet, brush with egg mixture and sprinkle with course salt (optional)
  7. Bake 15 minutes. Makes 10 Pretzels.
If you make them right, they're good. Trust me.

While searching for the internet for an hour, this is the only thing I managed to find-


If you have any ideas for what I should write about in the future, telling me would be VERY helpful.

Always,
Abby Noel

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved