Tuesday, September 30, 2014


May 8th, 2013. September 30th, 2014.

Wow.

I knew that it had been a while, but wow. To be honest, I was a little surprised to find that my blog was even still here. If you're still following me, I'm both impressed at your loyalty and amused at your optimism.

So there was a software glitch on my iPod touch, and iTunes is currently in the process of erasing my iPod's entire memory. I looked a few days ago, and I believe I had around 4,150 pictures on this little thing. 4,150 memories completely erased. My trip to New York, to Disneyworld, this entire summer gone because of some faulty software. I'm not too thrilled at the prospects of this, but it will be a new start for my little camera/game system/social media prowler. Maybe I can have a new start on here as well.




No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved